Sunday, April 1, 2012

Churros City

Bumped on this unfamiliar stall while window-shopping around Market Market Taguig. Surprise to learn its product is a churros, a  twisted dough that is deep-fried and dipped in chocolate. It been ages since I tasted one and glad to find one in a convenient place.

Churros City
 Not the authentic churros though but for the price of only Php 35.00 for five small churros and a chocolate dipped, not bad for a typical day merienda. I thought they'll give me a hot chocolate-drink (tablea tsokolate) but instead a melted- chocolate that taste good but should be consume right away or it will harden and you won't enjoy it with the churros anymore. Since I take-out my order, I had to melt the chocolate by sitting the cup in hot water.

Enjoy their churros in five different flavors; Original, chocolate flavored, mango cinnamon, cinnamon and mocha. 

Original Churros in chocolate dip  and cinnamon-flavored churros in white chocolate dip.



 

2 comments:

  1. I love churros and this looks yummm! Too bad di kami nagagawi sa Market Market :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...sounds interesting. For 35 bucks, pwede na. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...