Saturday, November 24, 2012

If No One Will Give You Flowers, Buy Them For Yourself


Okay, so boyfriend seems not so aware how I love flowers. Long ago, a closefriend's death make me realized I want to enjoy the beauty of  flowers and I don't want to give it as well during someone's funeral. So from then on, I never waited for anyone to give me flowers when I wanted it, I buy some for myself and I give it to others as well. Mother who is very price conscious and by nature- frugal, doesn't understand the whole concept of receiving a flower that is equivalent of one whole yummy cake. I told her I wanted her to see the flowers and enjoy their beauty while she can still see it.


Buying flowers on malls; though convenient, some are even imported and good quality are quite pricey. So, on a typical day when I want to just brighten my place, I grabbed flowers in the nearest church sold by peddlers outsides where you can get roses and chrysanthemums. On a regular day, a simple three roses costs only Php20.00, so as a bundle of hardy chrysanthemums. Are you gonna deprived yourself of making your place beautiful and make you feel good for only twenty pesos? So when you really love yourself, learn to give yourself flowers and if you have excess, give it to others. Trust me, they will be thrilled to receive it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...